Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Four Snowflakes

Yesterday I was able to put together four more Snowflake blocks while watching the new Prohibition documentary on PBS and the new season of House.  Here they are:


I think that the one in the upper left corner with the stripes is my favorite.

I am also (surprisingly) whittling down some of those blue scraps! I'm not sure how many more snowflakes will be made at this point because I've used up almost all of the dark blue fabric from the original stash. Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the snowflake blocks. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I am excited to see how it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!