Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cutting at Midnight

Last night on an impulse, I started my Secret Window mystery quilt from Quiltmaker magazine. These are the fabrics that I am using:


The pattern is split up into three parts. I got the entire part one completed last night and started working on part two! Here are the finished blocks from part one:

Corner blocks:


These are the edge blocks:


And finally the four-patches:


I'm really excited with how things are turning out so far. Everything but the green and white print and the peacock print are from coordinates from the same line, but these two fit in really well with the rest.

The next step is making half-square triangles to attach to the four patches to make the diamond-y squares (look at the finished picture, you'll understand) and the star points.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!