Monday, November 28, 2011

Turkey Trotting

I'm back in Pennsylvania after a fantastic time in Ohio and Michigan. And lots of time in the car in the last 7 days.

But my time at home was pretty relaxing, with lots of time spent hanging with my family and lots of time digging through my mom's scrap bin and sewing and hitting up quilt stores. Look at what I collected for my civil war quilt stash!


I collected the leftover fabric from one of my sister's projects to use for my own project. I bought two patterns from Cluck Cluck Sew on Black Friday when patterns were half off! I got the Seville and Basket Case patterns and I am going to use the fabric left over from her floral wall hanging for the Seville pattern. I am pretty excited.


I also have been making a large pile of snowball blocks of pinks, blues, and purples. I was originally just going to use them as snowballs, but I have been having some other ideas related to what the colors remind me of, but I don't want to give it away just yet. But I think I have almost a hundred of them.


Hope you are all recovering from your Thanksgiving festivities! Less than 30 days to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!