Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Twist of Lime

Last night, I finished up the borders on my green, black, and white quilt, that shall henceforth be known as "Twist of Lime".


I have it hung up sideways from previous pictures, and there may or may not be packing tape involved in this display.

The black borders are a small polka dot pattern and the green border is one of the fabrics used in the quilt.


Now I'm working on getting things together for my first artsy pieced back made from the leftover fabric. Here's what I have so far:


In other news, I finally signed up for my first block swap bee! I joined the NuBees Swap and I am so excited! If you haven't been keeping up on it, please check out the recent and upcoming bloggers in the Let's Get Aquainted blog hop!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful quilt. Thanks for sharing your progress. I have never made a cute back for any of my quilts. I am anxious to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...those borders just make the whole quilt pop!! Love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is fantastic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!