Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tackling paper piecing

This weekend, I started and completed a paper pieced block!

Of course, I had to pick the flying geese in a circle that everyone has been doing lately! And I did it in a rainbow as well. 

Ta da!



Although, silly me didn't think to double check the scale marker on the paper after it was printed and it ended up 11.75 (approximately) instead of 12.5 inches. Oops. I'll have to remember that next time. I think it might get made into a pillow. Or a gigantic hot pad.

I also made a block for myself in the same pattern that I used for my hive mates over at the NuBees swap. 


What are you working on today?

2 comments:

  1. Your geese look great and I love your Nubee block! Those colors are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!