Sunday, September 30, 2012

Weekend Productiveness

Because I had a little major meltdown about my lab stuff, I ended up spending most of my weekend at home sewing on my argyle quilt. And I made homemade chicken noodle soup! It is delicious.

I did finish up another New York Beauty Block:


I made a lot of progress on my argyle quilt. I made more than 30 blocks!

Here's all the ones I made this weekend as well as the growing stack of all of them living on my kitchen chair.


Hope your weekends were also productive! Sign up for the jelly roll strip swap that I'm hosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!