Sunday, December 8, 2013

Starburst Quilt Along Week #7: Block #7 and Block #6 Link Up

The Starburst Quilt Along is now over, but the entire pattern is now available for purchase.

I can't believe we only have two more blocks to go!

This week is Block #7. This one is a good one to show off some of your larger print fabrics if you're working with any.

Here are my two blocks:



This one has pretty easy piecing -- I know a number of people are a few blocks behind, so this week is a good week to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!