Friday, July 11, 2014

July Sew Pieceful Swap Blocks

This month in the Sew Pieceful Bee on Flickr we have tiny hives! I only had to make 4 blocks including one for myself!

I decided to use the Weathervane block this month as my block of choice.


All three of the blocks that I made for my hive mates have black backgrounds. I used a few different white on white prints for the background of my block since the previous blocks I had made both had grey for background.

Here are all of the blocks that I've made (three in the left most column) and the ones that I received in May and June.


I've seen my July blocks (at least some of them!) posted in the Flickr Group, but none have come in the mail just yet.

Happy Friday to you! I'm WAY behind on putting together the tutorial for the QCQAL block that comes out on Monday, so I'll be doing that as soon as I get off the computer!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!