Friday, May 22, 2015

Pattern Premiere: Dashing to the Chapel

I am SO excited to share that the quilt that the quilt that I helped make as a wedding present for my sister has been made into an AMAZING pattern!


Since it was originally a wedding quilt, we decided to call it "Dashing to the Chapel". The quilt is made up of all churn dashes -- in three different sizes. Some of the large blocks have little bitty 4 inch churn dashes nested inside!


We used the Modern Roses collection to make the quilt and we can't wait to see how you all take it and make it your own! It's perfect for a fat quarter bundle, but a scrappy version would also be amazing!
This pattern is currently on special for only $5 for a short while longer -- get it while it is on sale! You can snap it up on Etsy! Don't forget to pick up your background and backing fabric from us too!

PS. Come back tomorrow because there may or may not be a new FREE HBD quilt design being published!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!