Monday, June 1, 2015

QCQAL 2: Row 7 -- Broken Dishes

This is the second to last week! Holy wow! This week we are making Broken Dishes blocks for our first 4" row. This is a good block if you have lots of scraps left as we draw near to the end!


For the throw sized quilt you will need to make 12 units and for the twin sized quilt you will need to make 18 units.

For one unit:


For a throw sized quilt you will need:
Twenty four (24) 3 inch background squares
Twenty four (24) 3 inch squares

For a twin sized quilt you will need:
Thirty six (36) 3 inch background squares
Thirty six (36) 3 inch squares

Pair up each colored square with a background square and make HSTs. You will need four (4) HSTs per block.


Sew together as shown, and repeat until you have your desired number of units!


We can't wait to see what your blocks look like!

Sharing at Linky Tuesday and Fabric Tuesday!

PS. Don't forget to follow Honey, Bunny, and Doll on Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to having a go at these, I know I am a pain but there is no link or at least I cannot find it to download the pdf

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!