Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November Stash Bee Blocks

It's always sad to make and post about the last blocks of a bee! These are my blocks for Bev made from the Quatrefoil pattern from the Bee Hive.




While the end of a bee is quiet for some, it means that I've been working like crazy working on getting the 2016 hives together for the Stash Bee! It's only a few more days before the official end of 2015, and then I'll announce hives for 2016! I am so excited for a new group of wonderful ladies to participate! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty blocks! Have a very happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks! I love the colors in the last one, the red against blue and yellow is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!