Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sea Glass {RSC 2016}

This week I finished up my last five Farmer's Wife blocks for this month. I definitely didn't use quite as much lime green as I originally planned, but I am very happy with these blocks!

#62 - Old Windmill, #63 - Ozark Maple Leaf
#64 - Peace and Plenty, #65 - Peaceful Hours, #66 - Periwinkle

My favorite one out of this set is Peaceful Hours -- that one has almost 40 pieces! The rest were much simpler. :)

Here are all of my aqua blocks for this month:


These will blend very well between my blue blocks and my green blocks! Since I'm done with all of my Farmer's Wife blocks for this month, I'll be working on my two blue birthstone blocks next week. After that -- who knows! I need to get started on my next Moda Bake Shop quilt for July too!


16 comments:

  1. Love the little splashes of lime green. Great progress this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks. The little bits of lime green really make them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful aqua blocks for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blocks are looking good. Will go together nicely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sea glass, and that is the perfect name for these colors! Before I even read your post, I looked at the photo of the new blocks and decided I liked Peaceful Hours, too. I love how the pieces appear to form a circle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty blocks. The peace and plenty block has fun fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 40 pieces?! That's a lot of pieces for such a little block. These are coming together nicely and will blend so well with all the others you made so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Peaceful Hours block is amazing - I don't know if I would have the patience!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful blocks! I like the Peaceful Hours, too, though perhaps it had better be called 'Pieceful Hours'...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Farmer's Wife quilt is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great progress Alison. I really like your color choices. Thanks for sharing your pretty blocks with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of your aqua scraps. Periwinkle is a really fun block, you picked the perfect fabrics for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!