Saturday, July 30, 2016

Pink Lemonade {RSC July 2016}

It's the end of July! This month has gone by SO fast and I just finished up my last July Farmer's Wife block this morning! I've been busy with two different tutorial posts and if you haven't seen them yet you can check out Candy Shop here and Sparkle Tree Skirt here!

On to those pink Farmer's Wife blocks!


#75 - Rosebud, #76 - Sawtooth
#77 - Seasons

In continuing with the previous blocks I made this month, these were also pretty simple to put together. The Rosebud block only has four paper piecing sections! Despite pink being my favorite color, my pick scraps were not terribly extensive and I am ready to move onto another color for August. 

Here are all of my July blocks together:


I think that there are a good variety of pinks represented here and these will blend well with my orange blocks from a few months back and my red blocks when we finally get to our red month. I only have 34 blocks to go! Hooray!

Sharing at Scrap Happy Saturday!

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty pink blocks. You've been doing a great job of keeping up with this project. Looking forward to seeing this one all assembled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Can't wait to see them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week's blocks are tres cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun month of great blocks! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love seeing your Farmer's Wife blocks!
    That Rosebud block is one of my favorites - very pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! on your FW blocks in PINK (and your tutorials for Moda Bake Shop, too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy this month! I like the variety of pinks in your Farmer's Wife blocks! I'm ready for the new color too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice set of blocks. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pink blocks! Lots of variety of pinks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!